Grid-Tied Solar PV Annapolis Valley
In a picturesque valley that receives a ton of sunlight, a grid-tied solar system on this client’s custom barn is ideal.
- Date: Sept 2017
- Client: Homeowner in Annapolis Valley
- Project Type: Grid-Tied Solar PV Installation
About this Project
- There is no end to the gorgeous properties in Nova Scotia! These clients are along a picturesque valley that receives a ton of sunlight. A grid-tied solar system is perfect for their property, and their needs.
- Working closely with the client, SAGE Energy installed a 5.0kW grid-tied solar array on the roof of this custom-built barn, using an ABB PVI-5000 string inverter.
- You can see some additional racking on the roof that doesn’t yet have modules on it. There is room (and racking) left on the roof for an intended future expansion when the client is ready.
If you’re ready for a site assessment or need our services, please use our request form. We’ll do our best to respond within 2 business days.